May 31, 2024 My WORDS are the Bread of Life you eat, and the drinks for your thirst.

 

Beloved,

You need to have time to be still and silently wait for Me.

That’s the Sacred time to be alone with Me. That’s the time I bless you, transfer to you My Wisdom, My Love and My Peace, the Peace this worldly realm cannot give you.

Wherever I am, Peace and Joy are overflowing.

Wherever I am, that place is sacred. Time you spent with Me is time gained, never lost, even on your busiest day. Never say that you do not have time for Me because I am your FIRST LOVE.

The time spent with Me is the time I show you the Way. The way I show you is the way to love each other and to serve your brothers and your neighbors. That’s the Father’s Will for you :”To Love and to Serve”.

You can read the Bible a hundred or thousand times, but if you do not bring these lessons to practice in your daily life, that will not do any good for you.

My WORDS are the Bread of Life you eat, and the drinks for your thirst.

When I chose my apostles, I told them :”Follow Me”. Follow Me is to follow the way I live, the way I treat you, the way I love you and serve you.

My Love is really yours, every nanosecond of this life and throughout eternity. When you abide in Me, you also abide in My Love, for I AM LOVE. As you live really close to Me, communicating with Me more and more, My living Presence permeates your entire being, body and soul.

Apostle John in his first letter to his followers quoted:

We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is Love and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him”. 1 JOHN 4:16

Dear God the Father, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.”

AMEN”.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!