June 30, 2024 “Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy. They weep as they go to plant...

 

Beloved,

The worldly realm you are living now is treacherous, full of trials, tribulations, sickness, separations, and full of tears.


Dear child,

Do not be discouraged or dismayed. Sing along this Psalm with Me:

Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy. They weep as they go to plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the harvest”. PSALM 126:5-6


What are you planting, my dear?

You are on a mission to plant LOVE and SERVE for your brothers and sisters along the road to the Father’s Home.

Those who are planting with labors and tears will harvest in joy. Don’t hate your tears, my child. Someday in heaven, I will wipe out every tear from your eyes. As water is needed for the seed to grow, your tears help to grow that seed of Love.

When you are willing to share in the sadness of this sin-filled world, you learn to be more tender and feel compassion for those around you. Tears will open your heart.


Do not be afraid of anything. I am always with you on the road’s Home. When the world starts feeling a scary place for you, remember that I am always at your side. Talk to Me. Delight in My Love. Rejoice and be glad that you are on an incredible adventure with Me. Your tears will fade away and joy will grow inside you when you have My Presence with you. I will give you strength and make you sing at the time of harvest.


I am your Guide. Look at the Book of Proverbs:

I am guiding you in wisdom. And I am leading you to do what is right”_PROVERBS 4:11

Dear God the Father, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, allows me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.”

 Amen.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.

March 6, 2024 Việt sử Tân Biên, Phạm Văn Sơn

June 30, 2024 60 Năm Sau, Phát Hiện Từ Một Gốc Cây Gây Chấn Động Nước Anh!