August 15, 2026. Beloved, I will tell you how to bring JOY, HAPPINESS, and PEACE into every day of your life.
- Beloved,
I will tell you how to bring JOY, HAPPINESS, and PEACE into every day of your life.
You are now living in a falling world with so many troubles and worries, mostly at this time of wars and calamities. Your day becomes dull, bored, troublesome, worried, because you forgot Someone inside of you and beside you. Remember I am your Great Friend, your Mentor, your Helper, and foremost your God. Bring Me into each moment of today’s life, so My thinking will be yours. You will think rightfully and never misstep when advancing. Bring Me in each of your actions and doings, even the menial tasks like doing dishes, mopping the floor... I will tell you how to do things, I will teach you how to find Joy. When you clean the floor, say thank you to Me, that this day is a beautiful day, a day that you still have the strength to walk, to clean, to do housework…Say a BIG THANK YOU each time you go to the grocery. See, in this failing world, at this minute right now, so many people are hungry without anything to eat, you have plenty of food in front of you, and you can buy anything you want. See how much I love you, not only providing your daily bread, but much more. Indeed I am a God of Abundance, Joy, Happiness, and Immeasurable Love. Bring Me into your troublesome times. Open your heart, tell Me everything that makes you worry, I will show you the way out.
Bring Me into your joyful times, so I will share with you.
Remember I am the Prince of Joy, of Happiness and of Peace. With Me and you intertwined, your life will never be a dull one. Together on the Road to the Father’s Home, you are safe in My hands and each day will be a joyful and happy one. Whatever happens, together we will solve the problem.
Dear Jesus, thank you so much for this beautiful lesson, I will forward it to my friends. Dear Jesus,
Let me know You, and let me know myself. Know You to listen to Your Word, and put it into practice in my daily life. Know me to change my path to Your righteous one, to have Heaven in my heart, and You are always with me.
May my meditation bring many more readers, who are not yet believers, into your Forever Family.
Please bless all those who read this meditation in my Blog.
AMEN.
Comments
Post a Comment