May 12, 2023 I want you to have JOY.

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love, to forgive and to forget.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus‘ presence and peace.

 

Beloved,

Today is a New Day given to you by OUR FATHER on high, be glad and rejoice in it. I want you to have JOY.

Ban all anxiety, fear, doubt from your mind. Chase them out.

 

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.”_ DEUTERONOMY 31:6

 

Apostle Paul quoted to his Followers the Philippians : "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Jesus Christ._ PHILIPPIANS 4:6_7

 

I know how weak you are, but I am strong and at your side always. Trust in Me. You are growing in grace and knowledge of Me, but as long as you live in this failing world you’ll never be completely free from sin. Come to Me whenever and whatever you need Me. Trust Me that I will never  forsake you in your time of need.

 

Dear Jesus,

Life without you is a life with anxiety, doubt and fear. Go with me today, show me the way to love, to forgive as you love and forgive.

I remember when the disciples couldn’t comprehend your saying, they left you and you asked apostle Peter :”Do you leave Me too, Peter?” and he replied:

“Lord, to whom shall we go, You have the word of eternal life” _ JOHN 6:68

(Bỏ Thầy con biết theo ai, vì Thầy  có  lời  ban  Sự  Sống).


"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".


Comments

  1. It’s a beautiful message. “God’s word is a lamp to guide my feet
    and a light for my path.” Psalm 119:105

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 18, 2023 Hài Nhi Bêlem. Hang đá, máng cỏ đầu tiên mùa đông năm 1223.

August 27, 2026. Thư của người tình già viết ngày 14/6/2026 nhân ngày sinh nhật em (Kim Chi)...

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.