May 16, 2023 "Peace I give you".

“As always , I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.

 

In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus‘ Presence, Love and Peace.

 

Beloved,

I know deep in your heart what you long forth: Peace.

Human kind finds peace in their richness, home, securities in their bank accounts, health insurances or long term care…

Dear child , all these worldly  securities that you hope to bring peace to you shall crumble one day if the market crashes one day, or you succumb to a serious illness.

 

Listen to Me,

Myself, I AM THE PEACE you desire, and I can give you that peace.

Remember the apostle John quoted :””Peace I leave you; my peace I give you. I do not give you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid”_ JOHN 14:27

 

After my crucifixion, the apostles were afraid. They stayed in the upper chamber of Elijah Mark, John Mark's father ‘s house with all doors locked and I came. Listen to John:

“On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”_ JOHN 20:19

 

 Come to Me, not only when you are in trouble and couldn’t find the way out, but come to Me every hour and minute of your life. I am your Lord and your Great Friend, I come to you not only when you are in distress, in tearful days, but in every moment of your life,  mourning or painful days, but also on your joyful ones.

 

Though if you lose everything else, if you have My Peace, you are all rich. My Peace transcends all worldly richness.

Keep Me deep in your heart and in your soul.  Wherever you go or stay, bring Me with you. Do not be afraid of anything, of any circumstances, or of any events coming to you. Just say:

 ”Jesus is My Lord, my Great Friend and My Protector, there is nothing else I shall want”.

 

Sing with Me this morning:

“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil, for You are with me, your rod and your staff, they comfort me”. 

 PSALM 23:4

 

Dear Jesus,

Indeed your Peace transcends all worldly peace. Be with me always to the end of this treacherous journey to the Father’s Home.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 18, 2023 Hài Nhi Bêlem. Hang đá, máng cỏ đầu tiên mùa đông năm 1223.

August 27, 2026. Thư của người tình già viết ngày 14/6/2026 nhân ngày sinh nhật em (Kim Chi)...

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.