May 18, 2023 "Come to Me"

“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love, to forgive and to forget.

 

In the morning stillness I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.

 

Beloved,

I am at the door of your soul and at the doors of your friends. I am knocking and waiting for you to open the door for Me. What are you waiting for, my dear ones?

Remember that I know each one of you, I know you much more than you do yourselves.

I love you all, and each one of your friends, as you are the only one son of mine in this world.

Constantly, you are struggling with your minds, to find happiness, and peace. The world tells you happiness is in wealth, fame, and success in this life.

 

Find rest in Me alone, dear one. Happiness and Peace come from Me. In Me alone you will find rest. Your soul is searching for a resting place you couldn’t find anywhere else, except in Me only.

 

“Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him”._ PSALM 62:5

 

“Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle  and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” _MATTHEW 11:28-29

When you open the door, I will teach you God’s way to live and your joy will be unending, because I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

 

Dear Jesus,

My  soul’s door is always open for you. You need not knock at my door.

Come, O my Lord, please come,  and stay with me day and night, every minute of my life. I need you to share my joyful moments, and to be at my side when I encounter trials and tribulations in this treacherous world. 

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

Comments

  1. Hi Ba,
    To accept Jesus as our Lord and Shepherd in our lives, we should be like little children and ask for forgiveness of our sins. Do not hide anything because Jesus already knows every we did; he just wants us to sincerely repent and turn away from doing evil deeds. Believe that Jesus had died for our sins and we can overcome all temptation and hardships with Christ in us. Invite Jesus and the Holy Spirit to come and stay with us. They will guide us in every thing we do, whether it’s a small task or big decisions. They will transform our thoughts and it will be easier to choose good over evil. Be amazed that Jesus will turn difficult situations around so that we can have love, peace, joy, the celebration of life, and the destiny God intended for us to manifest before our eyes…beyond our imagination. The best is to know that we are now royal children of our Heavenly Father who will bless us with many gifts beyond our imagination right here on earth and for all eternity in heaven with Him.

    Isaiah 55:6-9
    “Seek the LORD while you can find him.
    Call on him now while he is near.
    Let the wicked change their ways
    and banish the very thought of doing wrong.
    Let them turn to the LORD that he may have mercy on them.
    Yes, turn to our God, for he will forgive generously.

    “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the LORD.
    “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
    For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so my ways are higher than your ways
    and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.“

    Love,
    Thy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a short prayer to ask forgiveness and invite Jesus to be our Lord and Savior

    Dear God,
    I am sorry for all the things (Galatians 5:19) I did. I believe that the blood of Jesus washed away all of my sins and I am now clean. Please come and live inside me and be my Lord and Savior. I invite the Holy Spirit to come and baptize me with your passion and fire. Help me to forgive myself and others through Jesus’ blood.

    Romans 8:13-14
    “ For if you live by its dictates, you will die. But if through the power of the Spirit you put to death the deeds of your sinful nature, you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 18, 2023 Hài Nhi Bêlem. Hang đá, máng cỏ đầu tiên mùa đông năm 1223.

August 27, 2026. Thư của người tình già viết ngày 14/6/2026 nhân ngày sinh nhật em (Kim Chi)...

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.