May 20, 2023 First commandment.

As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love, to forgive and to forget.

 

In the morning stillness I felt Jesus’ Presence, Love and Peace.

 

Beloved,

Make your relationship with Me as your top priority. Nothing is more important to you as to know Me , because knowing Me you know MY LOVE, MY TENDERNESS and MY PEACE I give you.

 

Look at the nature around you, the blue sky, the flowers blooming in your backyard and listen to the birds singing as they are  rejoicing after the  night rain, and know MY GLORY.

 

“The heavens declare the glory of God. The skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge”._ PSALM 19:1-2

 

One of my disciples asked Me: "Master, what is the greatest commandment?"

 

“I replied: ”Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment”._ MATTHEW 22:37-38

 

And to love Me is to keep my commandments: To love and forgive each  other AS I LOVE YOU UNTIL THE END ON THE CROSS.

 

Dear Jesus,

Thank you for reminding me each morning about your commandments. Keep me always close to you every moment of my life, so I can imitate your loving kindness and your forgiveness to all those who hurt you, as you prayed to the Father :”Father, forgive them, they know not what they do”.

"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.

AMEN".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 18, 2023 Hài Nhi Bêlem. Hang đá, máng cỏ đầu tiên mùa đông năm 1223.

August 27, 2026. Thư của người tình già viết ngày 14/6/2026 nhân ngày sinh nhật em (Kim Chi)...

October 28, 2023 Con chính là tất cả cuộc đời của mẹ.