September 17, 2023 The Father's Love, the Unconditional Love
“As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight and a New Day to love.
In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace.
Beloved,
In the stillness of your soul, I come to you with love and peace, because I am LOVE and THE PRINCE OF PEACE.
Today I will talk about Unconditional Love.
Unconditional Love is Divine. I never ask you to do this or that, and then I will love you. I do love you no matter what you do or say. My love embraces your soul, unless you refuse it, because you have the freedom of choice.
This divine love heals your body and mind.
It heals the broken relationships between friends, parents and children, husbands and wives…
My Father created this world and the universes with this Divine Love.
Wherever you go or do, bring this small prayer with you:” God The Father created me with His Divine Love. That Divine Love is with me all day long, embraces me and my loved ones.”
Repeat that small prayer before you go to sleep.
Keep doing that again and again, then you will see how happy your life is. This is how to live in spirit.
Whenever you are upset about anything or anybody. Repeat: “Divine love is now flowing into my soul”. And that will remind you that you believe in the spiritual realm. You can live simultaneously both on earth and in the spiritual realm at the same time.
Bring The Father’s Love into your home and into your workplace. Take that Divine Love wherever you go, then you will be a source of Divine Love that springing up to your friends and whoever beside you.
Ask My Father to allow people to feel his Peace and Love.
As you pray for others, you are praying for yourself.
Dear Jesus,
O, so beautiful the Unconditional Love You sent me this morning. It is so great to become your child and be embraced by that love the rest of my days on earth until I will be with You, face to Face one day in My Father’s Home.
"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.
AMEN".
Thank you! Beautiful message from Jesus. Love conquers all.
ReplyDeleteRoman 12:21
“Don’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good.”
Thank you Dr. Nguyen!! I really needed this today. Been going through a situation, as we all do from time to time. This Prayer really helped me. I copied it and placed it in a book I am reading. Thank you AGAIN!!! God Bless You!!!
ReplyDelete