October 27, 2023 Teaching the two disciples on the road to the Emmaus village.
As always, I say thanks to Jesus for a goodnight, and a New Day to love.
In the morning stillness, I felt Jesus’ presence, love and peace
Beloved,
On that Sunday afternoon of my Resurrection, on the road to the Emmaus village, I appeared to two brothers.
Cleopas and Jacob were shepherds and spent the Passover feast at Jerusalem, and now came back to their village. They discussed in great earnestness about Jesus, concerning the rumors that his tomb was empty and certain women had talked with Him. I came alongside them and asked: ”What are you discussing about?”
Cleopas replied: “You are from Jerusalem and didn’t know the rumors that Jesus of Nazareth crucified three days ago, and now the rumors said, he may be resurrected?”.
I heard lately your discussions about Jesus’ teachings. Why do you not comprehend? He always taught that his kingdom is not of this world and all men, being the sons of God, should find freedom.
The New Kingdom is the kingdom of Truth and in the loving service of others.
He always proclaimed the salvation of God for all men, ministering to the sick and the afflicted, and setting free those who are in fear and enslaved by evil.
He said to his apostles that he must go to Jerusalem, suffer and die, and He would arise on the third day.
The Scriptures said that in Him shall all men in the earth be blessed, that He will hear the cry of the poor, the afflicted, and all nations will call Him blessed? He will feed his flock like a true tender shepherd. That He will open the eyes of the spiritually blind and free all people in despair, bring all who sit in darkness to the light of eternal salvation, He will free people bound in sin, and enslaved by fear and anxiety. In the place of sorrow He will comfort those who mourn and give them eternal joy.
He is the Son of Truth and of Righteousness, He will save his people from their sins.
His Spirit of Truth shall be in all his believers.
As we approached the Emmaus village and drew up in front of their humble house, the two brothers insisted that I would stay with them overnight, because it was near nightfall. I consented and we sat down to eat. They gave Me bread to bless and only when I began to break and hand it to them, they recognized their great guest was Me, their Master, and I vanished from their sight.
They said, no wonder our hearts burned within us, as He explained the Scriptures to us while on the road. They finished their dinner in haste, and rushed back to Jerusalem to Elijah Mark's house to spread the good news of the risen Savior to the apostles.
Dear Jesus,
Thank you so much for explaining to me your teachings, and what is the New Kingdom, that‘s the Kingdom of Love and loving service to others.
"Dear Jesus, let me know You, and let me know myself. Knowing You, please help me to listen to You and practice what you command. Knowing me, to change my way into your righteous one, to have Heaven right in my heart and let You be with me forever.
AMEN".
Comments
Post a Comment