September 6, 2026. I open my eyes and see your Presence. A ray of sunlight shines on the morning dew, the dewdrop suddenly radiates thousands of small shimmering rays. The sky is clear
“As always, I thank God for giving me a peaceful night, another New Day to love, to forgive, and to ask for forgiveness.
Dear Jesus,
In the calmness and serenity of this morning, You taught me about Your Presence.
I recall my brother-in-law once said: "God is very high above, we cannot understand Him and reach Him".
This morning You told me, You are very close to me: Your Holy Spirit is inside my soul, and You are always with me on the road to the Father’s Home.
I open my eyes and see your Presence. A ray of sunlight shines on the morning dew, the dewdrop suddenly radiates thousands of small shimmering rays. The sky is clear blue, with a few white clouds floating around. You show me Your hands are everywhere in this universe.
A bird came into my backyard, tiny as a thumb, with a patch of yellow feathers with a few black dots under its chest, a cluster of red feathers on its back...God let me know His hands as a marvelous painter through the colors He gives to the foliage of this tiny bird...
My home is in a small village, named Windermere, satellite city of Orlando, Florida, commonly known as the "City of Lakes". This area over ten years ago still had a lot of forests, a shelter for birds. Since the day the forests were cleared to build houses, birds have flown away, but now they come back and I hear them singing in the morning breeze.
More than ten years ago, when I worked in Tallahassee, the capital of Florida, there were many lakes and forests, and we saw countless birds. At five in the morning the birds were singing in the backyard. Just listen to the birdsongs and see Your Presence.
These days, I rarely hear the news. I don’t know what is real, what is fake, making me bewildered. I look to You, my Lord, as the refuge for my soul to regain peace. I live in an imperfect world, so much suffering, sickness, diseases, deaths, separations. Such things may one day come our way. But boundless consolation we still have when we have God:
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth will give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging._Psalm 46:1_3”
My dear little child,
God is always there for you to search, to love Him, but you need to find Him with all your mind, all your strength, and all your heart. Like you have a computer, if you want to find an answer, you need to go to Google, click mouse to search, and to find what you ask for.
Dear Jesus,
Please help me, because of my weak nature, I am always afraid of this life. Let me believe in You and do not be afraid.”
Let me know You, and let me know myself. Know You to listen to Your Word, and put it into practice in my daily life. Know me to change my path to Your righteous one, to have Heaven in my heart, and You are always with me.
May my meditation bring many more readers, who are not yet believers, into your Forever Family.
Please bless all those who read this meditation in my Blog.
AMEN.
Comments
Post a Comment